SeedTrust® Gives back
SeedTrust supports the Baby Quest Foundation by contributing to their Fertility Treatment Grants. Baby Quest relies on the support of generous donors to accomplish the goal of granting financial assistance to those who cannot afford costly infertility treatments.
To be considered for a grant, you may complete the application found on the Baby Quest website: babyquestfoundation.org
WHAT MAKES BABY QUEST UNIQUE:
- Volunteer charity – no one receives a salary. Overhead/administrative costs kept at a minimum.
- Grant recipients can reside throughout the U.S.
- Recipients continue to see own physician, provided he/she is a reproductive specialist.
- Applications accepted from heterosexual, same sex couples, and singles.
Grants awarded twice yearly – deadlines in September and March (generally)
- Grant monies paid to clinics and pharmacies; never given directly to individuals
- Awards are “grants” not “loans.” No pay back required.
- Recipients represent diversity – ethnicity and sexual orientation
- Grant amounts “fill the gap” between cost of procedure and what applicant can contribute
- Grants may include medications as well as clinic fees
SeedTrust Grant Recipients
In 2020, SeedTrust awarded a grant to Lyndsey and Patrick, who are due in May 2021 with a baby girl! We also provided a $5,000 donation on behalf of our Agency Partners for Caitlin and Jason to continue on their path to parenthood!
SeedTrust supports making the grade through financial donations and volunteerism. Making the Grade is a charitable, youth oriented, educational organization with the purpose of aiding young people in obtaining an excellent education that will ultimately lead to independence. SeedTrust President, Adam Winder, is a voting board member and the CFO.
SeedTrust’s donation directly supports a Girl’s Empowerment House in Ethiopia. The Donation provides housing, education, nourishment, and clothing to eight young women and enables a brighter, sustainable future for them. Perhaps most importantly, it creates a real alternative to a life where food and education are inconsistent, or worse, childhood marriage.
SeedTrust supports the Men Having Babies Gay Parenting Assistance Program (GPAP) by donating $20,000 in escrow services. This program makes building a family more affordable for gay prospective parents that need financial assistance for their surrogacy journey.