The SeedTrust® Process
The SeedTrust team provides expertise in managing escrow funds with specialized knowledge of the surrogacy process. Our confidential and easy-to-use online portal ensures that all payments are managed and distributed securely and on schedule, with communication and support throughout the process.
We’ll work with you every step of the way to ensure you have the appropriate contracts, financial records, and agreements secured before you embark on this journey.
The SeedTrust® Portal
SeedTrust’s innovative online escrow fund management platform provides 24/7 access to your entire escrow file, including ledgers, documents and transaction history.
How it Works
Contact SeedTrust® to let us know you’re interested in using our secure, trustworthy and easy-to-use method to manage the escrow fund for your surrogacy or egg donation. We’ll kick off the process by emailing you, your surrogate, your agency, and the parties’ legal counsel. We’ll provide you with clear instructions each step of the way.
- SeedTrust® will send an escrow agreement for review and signature via secure online delivery. This agreement outlines the terms of escrow management.
- Once all intended parents and surrogates have signed and returned the agreement, a completed copy will be shared with all parties for your records.
- A unique account will be created for you and your surrogate on our secure, cloud-based portal. This portal is accessible 24/7 with real-time status of funds, and access to all agreements and financial records.
- SeedTrust® will work with you to retrieve any relevant financial / banking information and contracts. These documents will outline the payment schedule and will be stored in the secure online portal.
- Once the financial information has been provided, we will instruct you how to transfer the appropriate escrow funds to the attorney managed trust account.
Let Us Take Care of the Rest
- Payments will proceed from the fund to the surrogate, based on the agreed-upon schedule.
- You will be automatically notified of any changes, updates, or alerts affecting the fund.
- Any Requests for Reimbursement will be submitted for approval prior to any funds being paid out.
- SeedTrust® will lead the communication to the surrogate regarding expenses, receipts, and any other records.
- We will continue to work with all parties and to help settle disputes, ensure Disbursements are paid out on the agreed upon dates, and to make sure Reimbursement Requests are processed in a timely manner.
Seed. Trust. Grow.
Contact us today.